D-Link have been quick to release new versions of the 1.33NA firmware recently, now they have released the final 1.33NA version.
In my experience it is one of the better versions of the 1.3x firmware family, here is the changelog:
- Fixed: Correct HNAP issue.
- Fixed: DNS relay issue ( WAN Slowdown )
- Added: Advanced DNS descriptions
Remember this cannot be downgraded by official means to anything pre-1.3x or other international firmwares, however you can always try the unofficial way.
You can download it here:
D-Link DIR-655 Firmware 1.33NA or download from D-Link
Update 16th January 2010: 1.33b01NA has been released.
Update: D-Link has released a new beta firmware for the DIR-655 here, it ONLY fixes *a* SharePort issue.
This is old news but I thought it would be best to point out that the final firmware version of 1.32 is out, here is the change log:
1. Fix when disable DHCP server and enable DHCP server, LAN PC cannot get IP.
2. Fix using wireless client to configure Access Control rules, cause DUT reboot.
3. Fix UPnP bug.
4. Disable CAPTCHA by default
5. Fixed QRS issue, can’t set up wireless setting.
6. Fixed Router DHCP IP range issue.
7. Fixed WPS UI Show Error warning message.
8. Fix potential security leak with CAPTCHA.
9. Fix USB LED issue about Shareport.
10.Fix Shareport HP932C with Wins 7 issue
11. Fix if set more than 8 Trigger or Firewall port in Application Rules. It will show Warning message.
12. Fix bug: When QRS set wan type of rt to DHCP, the rt will not set Primary and second DNS.
Note: This firmware does not allow downgrading to pre-1.3x.
So far it appears that the DNS Relay lockup bug has not been fixed, SharePort is still acting up for users and in some cases even worse, some people report smoother file transfers however.
D-Link DIR-655 Firmware 1.32NA